Lost security register

Landis Krause
Landis Krause Member ✭✭
Don't know how it happened but I lost the register for only one of my accounts. I know the details are still available. I am unable to find how to reinstall the register so I can update transactions.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the account still visible in the Accounts bar, usually on the left side of your screen?

If it is missing, the account may be Hidden or Separate. Click on More Accounts at the bottom of the Investing section, then click on Manage accounts and un-check the Hide and Separate boxes for that account.

If the account is still visible but you see a dashboard instead of the transaction list (register) when you open the account, click on the gear at the top right of the account and select Edit account details. Under Tracking method, pick Complete.

If you don't want to use Simple mode for any of your accounts,go to Edit > Preferences > Investment Transactions and un-check the Enable Simple Investing box. 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Landis Krause
    Landis Krause Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for your answer. I resolved the issue buy shutting down and reopening Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.