My Citi credit cards are not downloading transactions. Is there a Citi Credit Card issue on the Mac

What is the current fix for downloading transactions to Quicken from citi account?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    What is the current fix for downloading transactions to Quicken from citi account?
    Hello @moriartyqkndiscu,  

I am sorry to hear about these issues with transaction downloads. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you currently receiving any particular error messages after downloads or One Step Updates? Just in case, I want to be sure to link the two Open Alerts currently active regarding Citi accounts and connectivity issues that could affect downloads, here and here. Any additional details or available updates will be posted in those places.

Let us know if you have further questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Mollinmark
    Mollinmark Member ✭✭
    Same here, except on Windows and no errors. Last update for Citi says 5/29. I went out to the City website and downloaded the transactions for Quicken (45 transactions). Half were new ones and half ended up being duplicates already downloaded. It was easy to tell which ones were dups based on the date (pre-5/29)
  • Mollinmark
    Mollinmark Member ✭✭
    I actually have quite a few accounts that haven't downloaded transactions since 5/29. Ugh!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Citi Credit Cards only: authorization problems or CC-502

You may need to allow Quicken access to your Citi account at https://citi.com/datamanagement

This discussion has been closed.