The Account Balance and Net worth reports are not working correct.

Options
willcpugh
willcpugh Member
edited July 2022 in Reports (Windows)
When I pull the reports for a date range only the last date populates. The other dates pull $0 value.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willcpugh said:
    When I pull the reports for a date range only the last date populates. The other dates pull $0 value.
    Hello @willcpugh

I am sorry to hear about this issue with reports. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, when did you first notice this issue? Also, where is the current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen.

Also, if you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted.

You may then add your non-Charles Schwab affiliated accounts in the newly created data file by choosing your financial institution and entering your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not these issues continue in this data file.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.