synchrony bank not updating

sneaky112233
sneaky112233 Member ✭✭
Not updating since may 18th 2022

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @sneaky112233,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Synchrony Bank account(s) to see if you receive the same results with transactions and balances not updating. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• John44
    John44 Member ✭✭✭
    I just noticed that I'm having the same problem with my TJMAX account which uses Synchrony.
    No transactions downloaded since May. I'm using QMac Version 6.7.1 (Build 607.44146.100) macOS 12.4
    Is there a resolution for this?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @John44

Thank you for joining this thread to let us know that you are also experiencing this error. 

Did you get a chance to create a test file and add the TJ Maxx (Synchrony) account to see if the same issue occurs with transactions not downloading?

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• John44
    John44 Member ✭✭✭
    Yes I created the account and it created an opening balance. I will have to wait for the automatic payment that occurs on 6/20 to see if the transaction gets downloaded. I will let you know.
  • John44
    John44 Member ✭✭✭
    Everything is working fine. New transactions are downloading.
  • John44
    John44 Member ✭✭✭
    If there are any downloadable transactions for TJMax credit card account, a dummy transaction is also downloaded with zero amount.
    Why is this happening and how can I stop it?
    Yes it is also happening on the account I created from scratch.
This discussion has been closed.