Kay9
Kay9 Member
My Vystar Credit Union is not updating

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Kay9,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please note that we do currently have a known issue reported with Vystar Credit Union that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Kay9,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please note that we do currently have a known issue reported with Vystar Credit Union that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DBV
    DBV Member
    Any updates on this problem and resolution?
  • Kay9
    Kay9 Member
    No -- still the same error.
  • leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Please check other posts on this community about Vystar.  Quicken connectivity is disabled by Vystar while they perform a mobile banking software upgrade.

Deluxe R53.32., Windows 10 Pro

• Kay9
    Kay9 Member
    Thanks! Any idea on the time frame to get back on track?
  • leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Vystar support didn't want to commit to a date but gave a worst case scenario of 6 months.  However, they provide a way to download CSV transaction files from you account. Check out the posts here for "Vystar", there is one about importing CSV transaction files into Quicken.

Deluxe R53.32., Windows 10 Pro

This discussion has been closed.