Requesting line graphs and category stacking on the same report

Options
nelis99
nelis99 Member ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I know Quicken has the capability of doing line graphs as it can do them on the home dashboard. But for some reason the reports are all bar charts.

Please add the feature to support line graphs.

Second question, sort of, when making a report of say 3 to 4 categories, why can't the graph show each category separately? If the column pull down is set to a year, it just lumps the categories all together. I'm trying create a report of various expenses over the last 6 months but want to see each of them relative to each other. Right now I have to create a report for 1 category, then another report for another, and so on.

Please add the feature to show multiple categories in the same graph grouped by time (e.g. past year).

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @nelis99,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your requests.

To submit an official feature request, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

Please be sure to create separate Idea posts for each different feature you wish to request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• nelis99
    nelis99 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Will do, thank you.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.