Regarding Citibank Citi Cards CC-502/FDP-102

Options
FYI: I have been having this issue as well and I discovered that if I synch with Citibank at 3PM PT, it works just fine. My normal synch time for everything else is at 6AM PT.

Note: I could not reply to the CLOSED discussion so thought I would share this in a new post.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @daarestad88,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

The issues with Citibank are known issues that have been escalated internally and are being worked on, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to the Community Alerts found here and here for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime and appreciate your patience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My suggestion would be to switch to Direct Connect and avoid the whole Express Web Connect failures.
    See this thread:
    Citi card download cc-502 — Quicken
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @daarestad88

Assuming you're talking about Citi banking (not credit cards) I've noticed this since the problem started on 5/23. Fails in the AM, successful in the PM (EDT). I'm also able to do a complete a download in the AM if I retry 2,3, sometimes 4 times. It almost seems as if there is a connection overload somewhere which is worse in the AM and eases in the PM.
This discussion has been closed.