Is SoFi Bank supported by Quicken ?

Options
I cannot find SoFi Bank NA in the list of "search for financial institution" :)

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hello @MikeMendy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If your bank is not listed in our financial institution list, your bank may not yet support Quicken. If you want Quicken to be supported, you need to contact your financial institution directly and let them know that you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

For your bank to be added to our financial institution list, they would need to contact our service provider to be added to Quicken. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SoFi *used* to have Quicken integration for savings (?) and not checking, but they got rid of that for some reason. I've emailed SoFi and DM'd on FB and all they say is "thanks for inquiring". But it's up to them to enable integration, so looks like they don't consider it a high priority.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MikeMendy said: I cannot find SoFi Bank NA in the list of "search for financial institution" :)
    I've looked at the supported banks going back to last November - and don't find SOFI listed at all...
    As mentioned, Quicken is a services business, and each bank must contract with Quicken for download support & services.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.