How to transfer funds between accounts

mojoco
mojoco Member ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Using the Mobile App
The Quicken destop has an "actions" gearwheel where you can easily do transfers between accounts that I track (i.e. between checking and savings accounts). Is there a way to do the same on the mobile app? So far, I've been entering 2 transactions, one for each account, because I can't figure out how to do transfers as easily as I do on the desktop.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @mojoco

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses how to view, edit, and delete transactions in the Quicken Mobile App. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. 

As per the FAQ: Transfers: At this time, transactions that are transfers are not editable in the Quicken Mobile App. If you would like to create a transfer, you must do so in the desktop application. Once you add the transfer on the desktop app, it will appear in mobile but you will not be able to edit it.

However, if you are trying to work solely from your Mobile application then you could create the transaction and then assign it to the "transfer" category. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.