Citi Cards

My Transactions are Not downloading.
This seems to be a systemic problem as it happens much too often. It seems to happen several times a week.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Lewis Bernstein,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

The issues with Citibank are known issues that have been escalated internally and are being worked on, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to the Community Alerts found here and here for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime and appreciate your patience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Lewis Bernstein
    Lewis Bernstein Member ✭✭
    I get this error very often. According to the links that you have provided; it seems that you have known about this issue since April 5th. don't you think that you should have repaired this by now?
  • pamela77
    pamela77 Member ✭✭✭
    I changed my method of connection to direct connect and it seems to be working now
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    pamela77 said:
    I changed my method of connection to direct connect and it seems to be working now
    Hello @pamela77,  

Thank you for checking in with us about this. I am glad to hear that things seem to be working normally, as of now, and I am grateful that you were willing to share your steps to resolving this problem with us.

Feel free to reach out again if the issue returns, or if you have any other questions or comments.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Lewis Bernstein
    Lewis Bernstein Member ✭✭
    transactions will not download. This has been happening intermittently since April. Many other of your customers are complaining as well. Why don't you take care of this once and for all??
This discussion has been closed.