My BJ's Perks MasterCard CC-505

Lewis Bernstein
Lewis Bernstein Member ✭✭
I have been having problems downloading transactions for the last three days. I have sent reports at least four times with no results. I hope you will fix this issue.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Lewis Bernstein,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your BJ's Perks MasterCard. 

We do currently have an Active Alert regarding receiving a CC-505 error with BJ's Perks Mastercard. You may follow this link to access the Alert where you can bookmark the Alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETA's, or resolutions that may occur. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience this causes. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Lewis Bernstein
    edited June 2022
    [Removed - Speculation] Just in the last month we have had problems downloading transactions on Chase, Citibank and now My BJ's perks Mastercard for at least a week or more on each. We pay for and rely on these services [Removed - Speculation]
  • Cyclist
    Cyclist Member ✭✭✭
    Does this also encompass CC-503 error (login information is incorrect). Password vault indicates that "Password is not required", which, according to Quicken Help, indicates "If the Password Stored column says Not Required, no password is needed. Quicken communicates with the financial institution in a way that does not require a password". The vault used to have my p/w (which, incidentally, was correct). What's up??
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Cyclist,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion to report your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

While the error code you reported is different from the error shown in the Alert that was previously provided by @Quicken Jasmine, it is related as we are seeing internal server errors with My BJ's Perks MasterCard.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rdromance
    rdromance Member ✭✭
    Mine is working again
  • Lewis Bernstein
    edited July 2022
    It is now over two weeks since I have reported this issue to you. It follows disruptions that we have had in both Chase and Citi Cards. Each have taken somewhere around two weeks to resolve. We are paying for this service [Removed - Speculation]
  • Lewis Bernstein
    It is now over a month since I had reported this issue to you and it has not been resolved!
  • It is now over 6 weeks since I have reported this problem and it is still not fixed!
  • I am now reporting CC-502 Problems with this Account and I cannot download transactions again!
This discussion has been closed.