Income Doughnut Graph for My Summary View

Options
Pat Sills
Pat Sills Member ✭✭
edited August 2022 in Reports (Windows)
Hi,
From the Customize View menu I have created an Expense doughnut graph that I display on the Home page, My Summary View. I customized this display by choosing the accounts, categories, and time frame that I desire. Nice!

Now I want to build and display an analogous graph/display for Income (salary, dividends, pension, social security, etc.) All the necessary accounts and categories exist. But I cannot find this analog in any of the display options for My Summary View. Am I missing something?

A summary view of GoesOuta is of limited value if I can't see what GoesInta. I have a report that shows GoesInta and GoesOuta cash flow, but I'm looking for the summary doughnut graph.

I'm using the latest Quicken for Windows subscription.

Thanks, Ken

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The analog is achieved by customizing another Expense item in a Home view with the desired accounts, income categories, and time frame.
  • Pat Sills
    Pat Sills Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for reply, but that doesn't work. The expense graph does not recognize any category that is a net negative. Give it a try; you'll see.
    Ken
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Pat Sills said:
    Thanks for reply, but that doesn't work. The expense graph does not recognize any category that is a net negative. Give it a try; you'll see.
    Ken
    I thought I did try it before I posted and it worked as expected.  Now, it appears I may have been viewing the full graph.  In my opinion, it should work the same way in the Home view item but apparently it doesn't.  If you haven't already, I suggest you report the issue: select Help > Report a problem...

By the way, I've always thought the In/Out/What's Left  item did a better job for comparative purposes.
This discussion has been closed.