Leafguard/Synchrony

wadekilpatrick76
wadekilpatrick76 Member ✭✭
Has anyone here been able to add a Leafguard Account to their quicken? It's a synchrony account, but I cannot get it to add to my list.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone here been able to add a Leafguard Account to their quicken? It's a synchrony account, but I cannot get it to add to my list.
    Hello @wadekilpatrick76

I do apologize about this issue with adding accounts to online banking services. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, when did this issue begin? Also, do you notice any error messages or error codes when attempting to link your accounts? What seems to happen when you are trying to add them, exactly? We will be able to provide better advice with the answers to these questions.

I look forward to any answers you may be able to provide. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just says username/pw not right. I've tried all the different synchrony options that quicken give
    Synchrony has more store-branded cards than one can shake a stick at. Many of them have their own store name card setup within Quicken, some don't.
    There doesn't appear to be a "Leafguard" entry in the list of supported banks ... at least none that I can find ...
    Have you checked on your card's website for instructions on how to connect to Quicken or download transactions using Quicken-compatible QFX files? Perhaps a call to the card's 800 number is in order.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Synchrony account that, nominally, wasn't set for download. 
    THEN, I discovered that using "Guitar Center Credit Card" as the name, instead of Synchrony, WOULD allow it to download.
    I've never, otherwise, heard of Guitar Center ... but give it a try.
    My name on the account reflects Synchrony ,,, but the Financial Institution is Guitar Center.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.