Report not showing date

MSStateDawg
MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Reports (Windows)
See attached report. All the columns I've checked for the report are displayed with exception to the Date column. I've tried Reset Columns. No joy.

Is this expected?

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This looks to me like a customized Itemized Categories report showing Transaction Detail.
    Try making the Date column wider by dragging the "|" column header separator between Date and Description to the right. If the column isn't wide enough, it'll display a partial date, "..." or nothing at all.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This looks to me like a customized Itemized Categories report showing Transaction Detail.
    Try making the Date column wider by dragging the "|" column header separator between Date and Description to the right. If the column isn't wide enough, it'll display a partial date, "..." or nothing at all.
  • MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
    UKR said:
    Yeah, apparently I'm a moron. That worked. Thanks.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, no need to
    But you're welcome. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.