BCU download error FDP-163: Invalid Wareki year (Q Mac)

Options
gregory13
gregory13 Member ✭✭✭
Yesterday BCU completed an overhaul of their online banking website and app. I can no longer download transactions to Quicken, receiving the following error:

Download Error (-28)
CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163:Invalid Wareki year.
Account Key change required

System indicates it is a Sync error. I've contacted the bank but so far no response,. Anyone else having issues and if so have you figured out a fix?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hello @gregory13,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

For clarification; is the full financial institution name, "Baxter Credit Union"? 

Also, if you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting guidance found in this support article regarding download error (-28).

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Roy gc
    Roy gc Member
    Options
    On 7/20, BCU completed an overhaul of their online banking website and app. I can no longer download transactions to Quicken, receiving the following error:

Download Error (CC-885)
    Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily or permanently discontinued
  • Roy gc
    Roy gc Member
    Options
    I have tried what the article suggested and it still has the same errors
  • Roy gc
    Roy gc Member
    Options
    the article did not specify the error code I am receiving
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options
    Hi @Roygc,

I am sorry that you are experiencing this error when trying to download transactions and for reaching out to Community. Can you please clarify if you are receiving error FDP-885 or error FDP-185 so we can further assist you? Thank you.

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Their message confirmed to you that the outage was due to the changes that BCU made in their system. Whether what is being worked on now is at the BCU end or the Intuit end (Quicken contracts with Intuit for connectivity services) or both is something you'll probably not be able to find out. (The Quicken moderators here do not have access to detailed tracking on issues at Intuit.)

I'd also note that when a bank says "3-5 days" that almost always means business days. So if they sent you that note on July 19, five days would be this coming Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on whether the day they sent it was counted as Day 1 or Day 0. And sometimes, something that is planned to take 5 days may trickle into 6 or 7 days if there's unanticipated complexity, if a key person is on vacation, etc.

So my advice is to wait for a few more days for them to get things resolved. However, in the meantime, you can manually enter your transactions (which will later be matched with he downloads when they resume), should you want to track your funds in the meantime. Most of us don't have such a high volume of bank account transactions to make this a daunting task for a short time. 

Or, alternately, you can download a QFX file from the bank and import it into Quicken. But as they alluded to, changing the connection type in Quicken means you'll likely get some duplicate transactions you'll need to weed out each time you switch; that's why they suggested just waiting it out if you can. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.