Retirement Reports or Planning on the Mac

Options
Polly Purebred
Polly Purebred Member ✭✭
I upgraded to the Premier to get retirement capabilities but don't see them. Do they exist on the Mac version?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @Polly Purebred - Please take a look at this thread - 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7897785/when-will-mac-version-contain-a-retirement-planner

Specifically, it seems like the retirement planner is not available for Q Mac at this time but is under consideration. 
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    No, Quicken Mac does not have the retirement planning module that Quicken Windows has. You can track retirement accounts like IRAs & 401Ks, but they're treated like any other investment account.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• Polly Purebred
    Polly Purebred Member ✭✭
    Options
    Wow thank you. Very disappointing.
    > @Jon said:
    > No, Quicken Mac does not have the retirement planning module that Quicken Windows has. You can track retirement accounts like IRAs & 401Ks, but they're treated like any other investment account.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Polly Purebred What specific features of your retirement planning are you finding you're missing? Other users may be able to suggest how they handle those needs.

Also, since there is a longstanding Idea thread where customers have expressed their interest in a retirement planner feature for Quicken Mac, I encourage you to take a few seconds to add your vote in favor of this feature. Click here to visit the thread; in the yellow box, click the arrow under the vote counter to register your vote.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Barbara O'Keeffe
    Barbara O'Keeffe Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    As someone who has retired, let me tell you that you can use Quicken's investment section to track your IRAs, 401Ks, just fine. You can set up reports, etc., which will show where they are, etc. Is there something specific that you think you need.
  • Andersod
    Andersod Member ✭✭
    Options
    Retirement planner (analysis) in the windows version is great and used it for years. Now that I use a mac, this feature is not available which I find a bit disappointing for the paying the same as the windows version.
This discussion has been closed.