Wintrust Connection Issue (QMAC) [Edited]

GIWalt
GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
About a week ago, Wintrust changed its website.  Wintrust sent an e-mail and link to explain that I would lose connection with Quicken until today (July 25).https://www.wintrust.com/content/dam/wintrust/downloads/d3/2022/05/quicken-conversion-instructions.pdf  As of now, I am still unable to connect to this account via Quicken.  Anyone having same issue or success connecting again?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This has been escalated internally and is being worked on, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    So I called Wintrust and they said still working on it...
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Still not working.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Me too.
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Still not connecting to Wintrust.  Wintrust tells me issue is on Quicken's end.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This has been escalated internally and is being worked on, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    So I just tried Wintrust again.  This time, Wintrust is sending me a 2FA code but Quicken is returning  AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101).  Maybe progress?
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Same behavior today (Thursday).  When resetting I get the 2FA code fro Wintrust but Quicken report an error and does not give me opportunity to enter the code.
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Same behavior today (Monday).  When resetting I get the 2FA code fro Wintrust but Quicken report an error and does not give me opportunity to enter the code.
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    I too was able to connect this AM and so far so good.  In terms of the duplicate transactions, if you recently reconciled the account then perhaps if you filter for uncleared transactions the duplicates will be identified (assuming they show as uncleared).  
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    I am still connected to Wintrust but Quicken asks for the 2FA code every time I do a one step update.
  • Knork
    Knork Member
    edited August 2022
    [Removed - Rant]
  • trp1908
    trp1908 Member
    Having same problems as described in this forum. It has been since July 15th when Wintrust changed the digital platform. Any update on when Quicken will resolve this?
This discussion has been closed.