Total system seems messed up.

Options
ron
ron Member ✭✭
Downloading is not consistent, I have flags showing download items but nothing is there.
Sometimes there are items added to the register and I have check my preference and have not authorized the automatic addition to register. I have used Quicken for over 30 years and in the past when you could purchase new software when Quicken stopped processing downloads, I would wait till the second year before downloading because it took them a year to make the corrections. I would suggest that Quicken develop a better procedure to find and fix problems before putting the software out to the market place.
Now what is happening with fixing the downloading problems?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @ron

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when Quicken says there are transactions to accept, however, you don't see any. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup.

Let me know how it goes after completing those steps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.