Auto Fill Highlighted in Blue

Options
BooneDaisy
BooneDaisy Member ✭✭
I believe a recent update to Quicken has caused this issue, but I have an issue with the drop down list being "all-blue". Normally, the selected line is blue as you hover over it with your mouse after typing in a few letters. But right now, my Auto Fill list is all blue so I can't see which one I want to select. I have picture of this, but I don't see a way to upload it. Can anyone assist?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @BooneDaisy,

I am not sure that you've accumulated enough points yet, but try dragging and dropping the "picture" file into a new comment window.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• KD123
    KD123 Member
    Options
    Hi @BooneDaisy How did you fix your issue ?
  • BooneDaisy
    BooneDaisy Member ✭✭
    Options
    After calling support and being told I was crazy, I made a "special" backup and stored it on my desktop. I then uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled the software. That corrected the issue, but it created some other minor nuisances similar to the one I started with. I am not sure about the "points" thing as this is my first time looking for answers on this site. What was really frustrating was not being able to properly describe the issue, even with the picture I sent to support.
  • BooneDaisy
    BooneDaisy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks KD. That worked. Here is the image.
  • BooneDaisy
    BooneDaisy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry, Frankx made that suggestion. Maybe this will help someone else.
This discussion has been closed.