Aggregate by mutual funds across all accounts - Quicken For Mac

Options
kps
kps Member
edited September 2022 in Reports (Mac)
I recently switched to a Mac. In my windows quicken, I had a report saved that would list my mutual fund holding across all accounts. Then I can sort by value etc. I have the same mutual funds in 2 different accounts.
In Mac, I am unable to create / save such a report. Am I missing something?

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can do this, but you won't find it in the Reports area.

Here's what you need to do: Click the Investing group in the left sidebar. This will include ALL your investment accounts. Then click the Portfolio tab near the top. Just below that set the three popup options to Portfolio Value, By Security and All Investing Accounts. Click the Market Value column header to sort by value. If there are any columns missing, right click on the column header line and choose Configure Columns, or click the column button near the top right. 

You can use the three-dot-in-a-circle button, top right, to export these data in CSV format for further manipulation in Excel or Numbers. To see it in report format, choose Print from the File menu to either print it to paper or export it to a PDF file.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can do this, but you won't find it in the Reports area.

Here's what you need to do: Click the Investing group in the left sidebar. This will include ALL your investment accounts. Then click the Portfolio tab near the top. Just below that set the three popup options to Portfolio Value, By Security and All Investing Accounts. Click the Market Value column header to sort by value. If there are any columns missing, right click on the column header line and choose Configure Columns, or click the column button near the top right. 

You can use the three-dot-in-a-circle button, top right, to export these data in CSV format for further manipulation in Excel or Numbers. To see it in report format, choose Print from the File menu to either print it to paper or export it to a PDF file.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • kps
    kps Member
    Options
    Thank you very much. This is exactly what I wanted to see !!
This discussion has been closed.