Is there a problem downloading from US Bank?

snazzy_soul
snazzy_soul Member ✭✭
I haven't been able to download anything from US Bank since 5/31/2022. Before it said it wasn't even connecting. Now it says it is connecting but downloads 0 (zero) transactions.

Answers

• Hello @snazzy_soul,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with US Bank. 

Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to download transactions from your US Bank account(s)?

First, I suggest creating a test file and then adding the US Bank accounts to see if the same issue occurs with transactions not downloading. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, when you do TOOLS, Account List ... what shows in the "Transaction Download" column adjacent to each of your USB accounts?
    USB's implementation of Express Web connect is so flaky, that I consider it to be well worth the cost to download ALL 4 of my USB accounts  using Direct Connect for $3.95/mo.
    You'll need to contact USB tech support to set this up.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @NotACPA Just a quick note that the question was asked by a Quicken Mac user in a Quicken Mac category; there's no Tools menu in Quicken Mac. (Sorry I can't offer any help on the US Bank matter.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • snazzy_soul
    snazzy_soul Member ✭✭
    thank you @quickenjasmine.... 1) I saw when the problem started 2 months ago, a post that the issue with US Bank was known to Quicken, so I don't think it is a problem with my set up. Today, I was able to download some or all of July's transactions, but NONE of June's transactions still, except for June 1 (which was when the problem started). 2) I have no idea what you mean about setting up a test file. However, if I did set up, say a new test account, there wouldn't be a problem now since new transactions are now loading-- How can I get June's transactions?
  • Hello @snazzy_soul,

The purpose of the test file is to see if the June transactions will download and to know how to proceed further with the proper troubleshooting steps. You may follow the instructions in my previous response regarding how to create a test file.

I hope this clears things up. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.