Why is the credit score through VantageScore 3.0 including my mortgage balance as credit card debt?

BWalker
BWalker Member ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Reports (Windows)
With the last two updates to my credit score, the VantageScore 3.0 is lumping my mortgage balance in with my total credit card usage. There was a previous discussion where the recommendation was to restore from a Quicken Backup. This would be pointless since the credit scoring is done via third party and does not use Quicken Balances!

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @BWalker,

Thank you for taking the time to report this the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been confirmed as a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-3794)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @BWalker,

Thank you for taking the time to report this the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been confirmed as a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-3794)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Beijing Mac
    Beijing Mac Member ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Q Anja
    is there an update on this bug?  like an eta or other status update from the team?
  • Hello All, 

Our internal systems now show this issue as being resolved. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

Thank you!
    (CTP-3794)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• BWalker
    BWalker Member ✭✭
    Jasmine,
    Will this show immediately or after my Credit Score updates again? I have the latest updates but my score still shows the problem.
  • Hello @BWalker

Thank you for responding. 

Could you please let me know what the date on your most recent credit score refresh shows as? It should show on the screen when you click on your credit score.

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

• BWalker
    BWalker Member ✭✭
    It will update on Aug 27th
  • Hello @BWalker

I am currently working with the product team to look into your account and I will have an update on the issue that you have been experiencing soon!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Beijing Mac
    Beijing Mac Member ✭✭✭✭
    My credit score is still combining Mortgage and CC data and reporting as CC data.  So of course this is drastically dropping my score since it should not do this.  Says next update is Sept 17, 2022.  If bug is fixed, why won't it push the fix and correctly report the Credit Score?  how do we get the correct score to be shown when we check?
  • BWalker
    BWalker Member ✭✭
    The entire "Credit Score" thing is messed up. I got an email today telling me I had a new credit alert. I expected it since I did open a new account. Brought Quicken up, followed the Reports link to Credit Monitoring Alert and the only items on it are from Nov 2021 and at the top it says "No New Alerts". This is not the first time it's happened and I was told again that it was fixed.
  • galbro1
    galbro1 Member
    I have the same problem. Quicken is up-to-date. Credit Reporting date is 8/16/2022 and next update is 11/14/22. Come on folks. We are using a subscription service and we are sold that because it is a subscription service that we won't have to wait for major updates to get small problems fixed. Please let us know when we will see this problem fixed. Thanks.
  • BWalker
    BWalker Member ✭✭
    Jasmine,
    My credit score updated yesterday and the problem with the mortgage being included with the credit cards is still present. So, the "bug fix" didn't work.
  • Beijing Mac
    Beijing Mac Member ✭✭✭✭
    well, the 3 months of the credit score update rolled around recently and I checked -- still the error of lumping mortgage values in with CC balances and reporting all as CC usage.  Do we have to wait another 3 months for the supposed Quicken fix to take effect?  or when will the coders finally look and fix this?
This discussion has been closed.