tired of the issues

rjrmlr
rjrmlr Member ✭✭
I am getting very frustrated with the constant issues with Quicken. [Removed - Solicitation]
Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

More details, please.
    Do you use Quicken Mac or Quicken for Windows?
    What version, edition level (Starter, Deluxe, etc.) and release (R xx.xx) of Quicken are you using?
    US, Canadian or other country version?
    Is your subscription expired or still active?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?

What specific issues do you have? Have you searched the Community for recent discussions about your issues?

• rjrmlr
    rjrmlr Member ✭✭
    Quicken Premier, Version 6.8.3

constant error messages while trying to connect with my bank. Support says they know about it and are working on it. It's been an issue for over one week
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    rjrmlr said:
    Quicken Premier, Version 6.8.3

constant error messages while trying to connect with my bank. Support says they know about it and are working on it. It's been an issue for over one week
    I hate it, but one week isn't very long for some of these kinds of problems.

If you can post more details like the what is the financial institution and the errors you get maybe someone here can suggest something, but more likely it is you will just have to wait until Quicken Inc and Intuit and the financial institution get around to fixing it.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • rjrmlr
    rjrmlr Member ✭✭
    this is the error message - AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-175)
  • rjrmlr
    rjrmlr Member ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    [Removed - 3rd-Party Software]
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    rjrmlr said:
    this is the error message - AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-175)
    Thanks for this information.
    Would have been nice if you had also mentioned the name of the bank.

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation including a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    rjrmlr said:
    [Removed - 3rd-Party Software]
    Discussions of other personal finance programs isn't allowed on here.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • rjrmlr
    rjrmlr Member ✭✭
    I did spend time discussion this, and screen sharing, with Quicken Support. They were the ones saying they were working on it. My case number is 9635587, look it up and you'll see what the problem is.
This discussion has been closed.