Discount offer does not work properly

guillermo sotres
guillermo sotres Member
edited September 2022 in Before you Buy
:s Hello, I do want to subcribe to Quicken Deluxe, but in your page says a saving plan of 1 dollar at subcribing, when I want to make the transaction via credit card, the only discount I get is 50 cents on it. HOW CAN I MAKE VALID THE PRICE OF 3.99 PER MONTH the fisth year? Thanks in advance.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please provide the URL to the website that supports your $1 discount claim?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• i enclose the screenshot of the website taken right now
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not seeing it right now - 5:45 pm - Chicago -
    usually the discount is for "new customers".... and there was a "t" footnote.... but not there now -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    In any case, for any pricing issue with purchasing/renewing a subscription, no one on this forum can help except possibly give advice; you need to call Quicken Support, who can process orders and conceivably make price adjustments.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    I can see it, and it says "Offers good for new memberships only" near the bottom of that page:
    † Limited time offers apply only to the purchase of Quicken Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business for the first year and only when you order directly from Quicken by September 30, 2022, 11:59 PM PST. Offers good for new memberships only. Subscription billed annually. These offers cannot be combined with any other offers. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, offers and service options subject to change without notice.
    and the end result is this (if you are a new subscriber)

- QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

• It is interesting though that some can see this discount while others can't.  I cannot see it.
  • BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    I gets even better @Damian, I can see the discount using Firefox and Edge, but not using Chrome or Brave!

• @BK - I use Edge and I don't see the discount.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    It’s not a matter of which browser, but whether Quicken.com has any cookies in that browser that tells it you’re a subscriber or not. Try opening an incognito/private window and see if you see it. In the end, it doesn’t matter, because once you log in with your Quicken ID, it will remove any discount if you’re an existing subscriber.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, it was the cookies.  Thanks @jacobs

This discussion has been closed.