possible phishing scam

Options
343230 Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Before you Buy
This is an email that came today. I checked with Quicken's 1900 # and they said it did not come from them

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    343230 said:
    This is an email that came today. I checked with Quicken's 1900 # and they said it did not come from them
    Hello @343230

I am sorry to hear about this concerning email message. Thank you for alerting us about this here on the Quicken Community.

When concerns regarding phishing attempts and other scams arise, you can reach out to spoof@quicken.com to forward the information to our fraud investigation department. They will be happy to investigate further. 

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    This is definitely a phishing scam.  There are so many clues that give it away.  First of all, the grammar is pretty bad.  Second the phone number is not a Quicken number.  Third, the date format is not the typical format you see in the US.  Fourth, the footer at the bottom is ridiculous.  Those products are not associated with Quicken, and Quicken is not even listed.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And businesses don't use a gmail address.   And a legit email would use your real name in the message.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.