Is there a way to get a report of Payee occurrences per month

Options
rodchar96
rodchar96 Member
edited September 2022 in Reports (Windows)
Is there a way to get a report of Pay occurrences per month?

For example, I would like to get a report count of how many times I visited McDonald's or Target this month.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I don't think that there's a report where you can get a count of transactions per month for each payee name.
    However, you can use the Spending by Payee report to get the amount of money you spent per payee for each month: Pull up the Spending by Payee report, select the Date Range (e.g., Year to Date) and set the Column to "Month" and you'll get something like this

Answers

• rodchar96
    rodchar96 Member
    Options
    I meant number of payee occurrences per month (in the subject line).
  • rodchar96
    rodchar96 Member
    Options
    Like this:

August 2022
    McDonald's 14
    Target 13
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I don't think that there's a report where you can get a count of transactions per month for each payee name.
    However, you can use the Spending by Payee report to get the amount of money you spent per payee for each month: Pull up the Spending by Payee report, select the Date Range (e.g., Year to Date) and set the Column to "Month" and you'll get something like this

• rodchar96
    rodchar96 Member
    Options
    This would be so useful...please post here if this becomes available. To be able to see the number of visits per month would help show how much fuel, time, and money you can save if you lower those numbers some how.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another report that may be useful is the Itemizes Payees report. You can click on Expand All to see all the individual transactions and total amount for each payee and easily count them.

If you want an automatic count, you could export the report to Excel and manipulate the transactions there.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.