Chase credit card transactions stopped downloading

triplehjr
triplehjr Member ✭✭
since July 6 the transactions in my Chase credit card will not download to Quicken-Mac--I have re-initialized the sign-in for each one--no joy!

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    triplehjr said:
    since July 6 the transactions in my Chase credit card will not download to Quicken-Mac--I have re-initialized the sign-in for each one--no joy!
    Hello @triplehjr

I am sorry to hear about this problem with transaction downloads. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance with this issue.

Are you noticing any error messages when the account downloads fail? Also, are you operating other Chase accounts that seem to be downloading successfully? I wanted to make sure that filters had been disabled by clicking the green Reset button at the top of the register, and also be sure to check the sort order by clicking on the box with the word Date at the top of the associated column in the register.

I hope to hear more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • @triplehjr - are you using Quicken Windows or Quicken Mac?  You used a Quicken for Windows category, but you mention "Quicken-Mac" in your question.
  • triplehjr
    triplehjr Member ✭✭
    Damian--you're right--I am a Mac user and I find the discussions very difficult to use--answering Jared's questions--I do not have a "green reset button" at top or anywhere on my Chase registers--and I have sort order set to date--I did receive an email yesterday that I should go "reset my connection" to Chase where I have 2 credit cards--no transactions downloaded since July 6 but payments drafted off my checking acct have taken place both in July and August--so they got their money!
  • davidberg
    davidberg Member
    Have the same issue with my two Chase credit cards - I cannot connect my Mac Quicken account to the bank. Been an issue for a couple weeks or more
  • Quicken Jared
    edited August 2022
    [Removed - QWin Instructions]
  • davidberg
    davidberg Member
    Jared - I cannot follow your suggestions for triplehjr - I have Version 6.8.3 (Build 608.44884.100)
  • sue hersman
    sue hersman Member ✭✭
    Ever since I did the new Chase download method you required, and connected the accounts properly, absolutely nothing downloads.....NOTHING. I am talking about all my accounts at various institutes. I have reached out for help from Quicken.....crickets. I need my downloads, otherwise Quicken is just another piece of bloatware.
  • Quicken Jared
    davidberg said:
    Jared - I cannot follow your suggestions for triplehjr - I have Version 6.8.3 (Build 608.44884.100)
    Hello @davidberg

I am sorry for any confusion my earlier recommendations may have caused. Thank you for continuing to follow up with me on this. 

Given the nature of the problem, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support in regards to this issue, using the link provided here. Quicken Support will have tools at their disposal that will enable them to troubleshoot further and assist in the most appropriate manner in this situation.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • davidberg
    davidberg Member
    thank you Jared - will do
This discussion has been closed.