Where are Icons

Options
masterharp
masterharp Member ✭✭
I had to reinstall Quicken due to hardware failure. All is well after install. Across the "top" used to be icons. Such as calculator, write checks, reports, etc. Where is the option to turn these on?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    FYI, this is not a BETA question.
    Hello @masterharp

I am sorry for any confusion in regards to the Toolbar feature. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

You may be missing the items in question from the Toolbar. Note that you should be able to add these back by navigating to View > Customize Toolbar... in the menu at the top of the screen. Also, make sure that the toolbar is enabled by ensuring that there is a checkmark next to Show Toolbar under View.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns you may have. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

Answers

• masterharp
    masterharp Member ✭✭
    Options
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @masterharp

I am sorry for any confusion in regards to the Toolbar feature. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

You may be missing the items in question from the Toolbar. Note that you should be able to add these back by navigating to View > Customize Toolbar... in the menu at the top of the screen. Also, make sure that the toolbar is enabled by ensuring that there is a checkmark next to Show Toolbar under View.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns you may have. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.