Daily Interval

Jeff32@
Jeff32@ Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Reports (Windows)
How do I write a Spending Report with dates for each expenditure listed individually in the furthest left column?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Hi again @Jeff32@

Okay, thanks for the clarification.  Have you tried printing from the register?  Open the account register and do a "Ctrl+P" then select the date range and click ""Print".  Or, another option is to open the account register and click on the "Gear" Icon in the upper right and select "Export to Excel Workbook".  From there you can manipulate the data in any way you want.

Let me know if that get's us any closer to what you want to do.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Jeff32@

There are a few variations of "Spending Reports" available in Quicken, but none of them would have the "amounts of each expenditure... in the furthest left column".  I emphasized the column because no reports fit that criteria.  You may, however, try exporting a report to an excel file and then rearrange the columns to suit your purpose.

Hope this helps.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Jeff32@
    Jeff32@ Member ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Sorry I meant row. All I'm trying to do is print part of the register
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Hi again @Jeff32@

Okay, thanks for the clarification.  Have you tried printing from the register?  Open the account register and do a "Ctrl+P" then select the date range and click ""Print".  Or, another option is to open the account register and click on the "Gear" Icon in the upper right and select "Export to Excel Workbook".  From there you can manipulate the data in any way you want.

Let me know if that get's us any closer to what you want to do.

Frankx

• Jeff32@
    Jeff32@ Member ✭✭
    Thanks!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There also are several reports available in the Reports Menu or the Reports & Graphs Center.
    The "CTRL-P" Register report is good for one account register at a time.
    To print a Transaction Report from the Reports Menu / Banking / Transaction will give you a transaction detail report. Among other options, you can sort the report by Date or you can sort by Account then Date, with optional subtotals. Check out the options, experiment until you find settings that work best for you.
This discussion has been closed.