In One Step Update, Financial Institutions data summary is not shown when finished.

TerryG44
TerryG44 Member ✭✭
When I use my One Step Update I use to get a summary of the Updated items for both the Financial Institutions and Online Services. Now I only get Online Services. Somewhere I lost the Financial Institutions List. I get the data but not the list. Can any one help me fix this problem?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @TerryG44

I have heard that sometimes the summary gets wonky (that's a technical term) and can stop reporting the update account information.  I suggest that you try this:

1) Open the "Update Summary" drop-down menu and select "Update Summary" per this Snip

2) Un-check the "Show just the last update" box at the bottom of the window;
    3) Run a One Step Update;
    4) Now when the "Update Summary" opens up - click the "Show just the last update" box (turning it back on);
    5) Run another One Step Update again.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• TerryG44
    TerryG44 Member ✭✭
    FrankX - Tried you suggestion. Update summary was not checked. Looks like I might have to uninstall Quicken and put a fresh copy on.
This discussion has been closed.