How can I see my Autopay amounts for the next 6 months? (Q Mac)

RoyTex
RoyTex Member ✭✭
I want to look at my check register and see what my automatic payments, and deposits, will be for the next 6 months. That way I will know when I have a potential cashflow problem.

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    In the upper right corner of the register, just under the Search box, there's a little clock icon. Click on the "v" next to the clock, and you'll see options for how far in advance you want to see your scheduled transactions. "Next 6 Months" is one of the options.

Note that this setting is unique to each register, so you can set one account to show the next 6 months and a different account to show just the next month or next instance.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    In the upper right corner of the register, just under the Search box, there's a little clock icon. Click on the "v" next to the clock, and you'll see options for how far in advance you want to see your scheduled transactions. "Next 6 Months" is one of the options.

Note that this setting is unique to each register, so you can set one account to show the next 6 months and a different account to show just the next month or next instance.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • RoyTex
    RoyTex Member ✭✭
    Thanks a lot. This helped.
This discussion has been closed.