How do I know that this is the real Quicken?

Options
PnK
PnK Member
edited October 2022 in Before you Buy
Please advise.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hi @PnK,

I'm afraid that you are going to need to give us more information in order for us to help you.  Can you tell us more about what you are trying to do? 

Are you asking about potentially purchasing the Quicken program by connecting through this forum?  If so, you are in the right place (just click on the link above - see this Snip of this window:

If you are looking for something else, please clarify what you are looking for, or what you want to do and we'll help you.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• bb30994
    bb30994 Member
    Options
    I think he wants to know if he's looking at an online imitation that's stealing his data.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most legitimate businesses use their company name or abbreviation in their URL.  For instance, the URL for Paypal is www.paypal.com and for Bank of America it is www.bankofamerica.com.  Quicken is no different in this regard.  If you want to be assured that you are in the legitimate Quicken website go to www.quicken.com.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PnK said:  Please advise.
    Yeah, in case you come back to read the replies… where and what - 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.