NFCU Visa- 2Joint 1 Auth user (3 cards w diff card numbers) doesn't download auth user transactions

collective
collective Member
I have a NFCU visa - joint w/spouse. Added college child. Each card has different numbers - First Quicken wouldn't download authorized users transactions. I edited to reconnect - now it only downloads authorized users and doesn't seem primary or joint card's transactions. Please help.

Comments

• collective
    collective Member
    I tried disconnecting and reconnecting, however, when it finds accounts - it only finds the account for the authorized user credit card number and no longer finds any other users credit card numbers to link
  • collective
    collective Member
    FYI - l went ahead and linked to the authorized users account number (even though this doesn't make sense since I am primary card holder - and it downloaded all transactions from: my card, authorized user, and the joint user card.
    However, when it was connected to account with my number it only downloaded primary and joint user and not the authorized user.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    FYI - l went ahead and linked to the authorized users account number (even though this doesn't make sense since I am primary card holder - and it downloaded all transactions from: my card, authorized user, and the joint user card.
    However, when it was connected to account with my number it only downloaded primary and joint user and not the authorized user.
    Hello @collective,  

I am sorry to hear about these issues with transactions failing to download. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what do the letters in the acronym 'NFCU' stand for, in this case? Next, what Connection Type is being used to add or link your accounts to online banking services? You can check this by selecting an affected account from the Account List in the left-hand panel of the Quicken screen, then navigating to the Settings menu denoted by the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the Quicken window, and finally navigating to the Downloads tab. 

I look forward to seeing your answers, and I hope to work with you further on this issue, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.