OL-221 errors with BancorpSouth

jjw503
jjw503 Member ✭✭
This just started happening. Is this a Quicken or a BancorpSouth issue? Any idea on how to resolve this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jjw503,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you. 

Which connection method are you using to download transactions (Express Web Connect, Direct Connect, or Web Connect QFX)? And which BankcorpSouth instance in our financial institution list are you using to connect (see screenshot below)?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jjw503
    jjw503 Member ✭✭
    I am downloading directly from their website.
  • Hello @jjw503,

Thank you for providing more information. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL-221-A error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. 

As per the FAQ:
    • Web Connect (Importing a QFX file from your bank's website) - Receiving this error when downloading a QFX file directly from your bank's website indicates an issue with the file itself. You will need to contact your bank to resolve this issue.
    I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.