Quicken Support

bcallan
bcallan Member
:/ I have been a Quicken user from 1997. Unfortunately as times change so do many things including robust software support. This morning I spent 1:50 minutes on a Call with Quicken. The support team is located in Guatemala City and for the first hour the Support individual engaged in a ridiculous process of sending and awaiting for responses from "Dept 2". After an hour I asked to speak to a Supervisor. After walking through the issue again I asked for the matter to be escalated. Again waiting another 30 minutes to get a date to speak with someone from the Escalation team. My call is tomorrow. Times certainly are changing.

Comments

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Hi @bcallan,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience on the phone with Quicken Support. I appreciate the feedback you have provided regarding your experience and I will be sharing this with the appropriate department so we can improve our service. I am going to send you a private message regarding the issue you are experiencing and more details about the call. Thank you. 

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.