Edward Jones err OL-332-A

dccrens
dccrens Member ✭✭
As soon as they fixed the USAA error they broke Edward Jones. I am getting an OL-332-A. I have tried all the suggested fixes. I can login in the the EJ website with no problems. I have changed my password etc. Nothing works. Come on Quicken!

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Bob Gabor
    Bob Gabor Member ✭✭
    Same here...started this morning.
  • G Contini
    G Contini Member ✭✭
    Unable to Update Edward Jones Investment Accounts. Getting error OL-332A with an explanation that my password is not correct. This is absolutely NOT the case, I have confirmed the credentials online. This was working fine up until today. I have just installed the update to Version r43.14 this morning and now the update doesn't work. Whatever you have "updated", please fix whatever bug you have just introduced! Alternatively if you give me instructions to "roll back" to a functional version I will do so until you sort out your stuff.

George
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can report this has nothing to do with the program update you just did because it is happening to me running R41.19. 

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• William Heise
    William Heise Member ✭✭✭
    Same here. Did update today (8/23/22 around 1:30PM EDT) and I get the same error message for Edward Jones, QL-332A. My PW is correct, though.
  • K109
    K109 Member ✭✭✭
    +1 Same issue
  • Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    I saw this topic in the list of recent issues but it had been closed. I am having the same issues when trying to import data.
    I confirmed the password works on the website
    I confirmed the correct username and password are listed in the password vault
    I tried resetting the account without success
    The import worked on 8-20-22
    I have the latest update applied (R43.14)
    I will try again tomorrow
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• carolineo2
    carolineo2 Member
    I am having the same problem OL-332-A leaving me without beenin able to download mt bank and investment really nasty
This discussion has been closed.