BOA Duplicating and not matching transactions

hcrock
hcrock Member ✭✭
Version 6.8.3 (Build 608.44884.100) - BOA is duplicating bill pay transactions that are not deletable and not matching with the entered transactions. I've been forced to delete the manual transactions and check the "cleared" on the pending downloaded transactions for the account to reconcile.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    hcrock said:
    Version 6.8.3 (Build 608.44884.100) - BOA is duplicating bill pay transactions that are not deletable and not matching with the entered transactions. I've been forced to delete the manual transactions and check the "cleared" on the pending downloaded transactions for the account to reconcile.
    Hello @hcrock

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

Would you be willing to provide a screenshot of the issue in question? You can reference the FAQ linked here for additional information about submitting screenshots here on the Quicken Community. Also note that you can simply drag and drop an image into your comment before it has been posted. 

I look forward to any response you may be able to provide. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • hcrock
    hcrock Member ✭✭
    Jared, this is a known issue and reportedly resolved in the Window’s version according to other postings.

For confidentiality reasons I will not share screen shots. The register shows my manual entries as not matched and new unmatched entries stating pending payment from BOA website.

This just started after the last update.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    hcrock said:
    Jared, this is a known issue and reportedly resolved in the Window’s version according to other postings.

For confidentiality reasons I will not share screen shots. The register shows my manual entries as not matched and new unmatched entries stating pending payment from BOA website.

This just started after the last update.
    Hello @hcrock,     

Thank you for reaching out once again.

If the downloaded payments are duplicates of the matched matched entries you have added to the register manually, then you may be able to delete pending payments through the process described below (after saving a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen):
    1. Select the bill pay transaction you need to remove
    2. Hold Option on your keyboard
    3. While still holding the Option-key, click on Delete on the bottom left of your register screen, then let go of the Option-key
    4. You should receive a dropdown menu at the top of the Quicken window; Choose Change to manual
    5. Once Change to manual has been selected, you should see an orange pencil show in front of the transaction and should now be able to delete the transaction.
    I look forward to hearing back from you about your results. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • hcrock
    hcrock Member ✭✭
    Thank you, I will try this. Is this an issue that will be resolved in the next update?
This discussion has been closed.