dropped transfer dating back 4 years

pennyr
pennyr Member
Its happened again - I thought your last update fixed my issue of dropped transfers between accounts!
But, this morning ALL my accounts were reconciled with bank statements and so I let it sync to the cloud - and I closed the application file.

I needed to add a new transaction and reopened the file. YIKES! account balances were all accross the board and wrong - totally not what was there when I closed the app.
I have already had to rereconcile for 3 years and make corrections to YOUR glitches. I can't even produce an accurate report for tax purposes!
I do know that it has to do with transfers between accounts - but why? I manually add every transaction and let the downloads match to existing.

Comments

• pennyr
    pennyr Member
    Added comment to previous: I decided to restore a 2 day old full backup on my hard drive. I opened it and it appeard to be what I expected to see. Quicken asked me if I wanted to restore this to the cloud and use it as my file going forward I said yes and it updated to the cloud. When it finished, it had changed the data again!
    I am very frustrated and not sure what to do! Do I not update anymore to the cloud? Is that the solution?
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest disabling cloud syncs. Most Superuser's stay away from the cloud.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • pennyr
    pennyr Member
    I did that yesterday. Thanks for the confirmation.
This discussion has been closed.