Reconcile Issue after updating accounts

After updating my accounts it shows what has not been cleared/reconciled, it's blue. I reconcile/clear everything and everything has a green checkmark. The next day I update my accounts again and it always shows the previous day hasn't been cleared again, shows it's blue again along with the current day is blue, which the current day should be blue, but not the previous day. It does this everyday. Shows the previous day hasn't been cleared and is blue even though I reconciled/cleared it the previous day. It did not use to do this, but the past month or two it has been doing this.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited August 27
    Hello @Hogfan2502,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the two different transactions that you are speaking of? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I am looking forward to hearing your response!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Do you use the Quicken mobile app and/or web interface? In Preferences > Mobile, Web & Alerts, is Sync turned on or off?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.