Error message when trying to post comment (chat)

JADavey
JADavey Unconfirmed ✭✭
I am getting the error message shown in the attached file when I try to respond to a message in Support? What does this mean? I add characters, and I still get the message.

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    You just quoted a piece of text from the Community webpage. For some odd reason, the text editor requires that you enter some text, at least five characters in addition to the included quote or image.
    And, yes, if you type a single character (C or D in your example) followed by a quote, the editor assumes that you want to add an emoji. Type C colon space - drive to get C: - drive without turning it into an emoji.
    BTDTGTemojis, too!
    P.S.: Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

Answers

• Hello @JADavey,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with our chat support function. 

I suggest calling Quicken Support by phone for further assistance. You may also mention the experience that you had with the error message within our chat support. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link 
    here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I do apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    JADavey said: I am getting the error message shown in the attached file when I try to respond to a message in Support?
    is this over on the Support website - and posting in the Support Forum..... or in a live Chat with Support ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• JADavey
    JADavey Unconfirmed ✭✭
    It's in the Support website.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    You just quoted a piece of text from the Community webpage. For some odd reason, the text editor requires that you enter some text, at least five characters in addition to the included quote or image.
    And, yes, if you type a single character (C or D in your example) followed by a quote, the editor assumes that you want to add an emoji. Type C colon space - drive to get C: - drive without turning it into an emoji.
    BTDTGTemojis, too!
    P.S.: Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

This discussion has been closed.