Not fully updated

credman
credman Member
My transactions are updated through August 2022 but there are no transactions at all downloaded for the month of April 2022. Is there a way to download these separately or do I need to enter them manually?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @credman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Since April is more than 90 days ago, you won't be able to download them through automatic downloads. However, you may be able to download them directly from your bank's website and import them via a QFX file. That is if your bank supports this download method.

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @credman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Since April is more than 90 days ago, you won't be able to download them through automatic downloads. However, you may be able to download them directly from your bank's website and import them via a QFX file. That is if your bank supports this download method.

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• credman
    credman Member
    First American Bank in Illinois
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you, are you simply using "First American Bank" in our bank list to connect with them or a different instance in our bank list? 

-Quicken Anja

• credman
    credman Member
    It must be a different instance. It's zzz-First American - IL
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for following up.

Please note that when "zzz" appears in front of a financial institution name, it is usually an indication that it's been unsupported or replaced with a new instance. Upon looking further through our list, I did also find an instance called "First American Bank IL" (see screenshot below). 

This instance does offer the ability for QFX imports. For instructions on how to download and import QFX files for the missing date range, please refer to this Help Article.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• credman
    credman Member
    Thanks so much! One last question - when I do an update, does it make changes to prior information already stored in Quicken? I've made changes to some transactions and don't want the update to undo those changes.
  • Quicken Anja
    Updating should not undo any changes you have made. However, if you are concerned about this and wish to take precautions, then we would advise saving a backup after making your changes.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.