Capital Gains Report-Missing stocks this year

Gary R
Gary R Member ✭✭✭
I sold many stocks this year and just noticed that many are not shown in the Capital Gains Report.  

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you Customize the report all appropriate Investment Accounts and all appropriate Securities properly included?  By default Retirement Accounts are not included in this report, if sales in those Accounts have occurred.
  • Gary R
    Gary R Member ✭✭✭
    You found my problem---There were several accounts not checked off---I missed it initially
    All stocks are now listed--Appreciate your help
  • cabanon1566
    cabanon1566 Unconfirmed, Member
    Capital Gains created through the Reinvest Long Term Cap Gain function DO NOT appear on the Capital Gains report
  • cabanon1566
    cabanon1566 Unconfirmed, Member
    Capital Gains , however created, do not appear on the Profit and Loss statement, even though other investment items like dividends and interest do appear
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cabanon1566,

Click on the gear at the top right of the report to customize it. Click on the Accounts tab and review the accounts that are included in the report. By default retirement accounts are not included in the Capital Gains report.

On the customization form for the P&L statement, select the Categories tab and make sure the normally hidden _RlzdGain Category is included in the report.
    QWin Premier subscription