HealthEquity change in login webpage

Doug Blakeley
Doug Blakeley Mac Beta Beta
I have found that HealthEquity transactions are no longer download as Quicken cannot login. Investigating I found that www.healthequity.com webpage is now a common webpage for both HealthEquity and WageWorks. A secondary selection is required first to get to HealthEquity. The direct login to HealthEquity is my.healthequity.com. I do not see an option to correct this directly in Quicken.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Doug Blakeley You need to contact Quicken Support for a connectivity issue like this. They can walk through the failed connection effort, pull the log files, and then escalate the issue to Intuit (their connectivity service provider) if they find that Quicken is, indeed, trying to connect to the wrong URL. (I'd just note that the URL you see displayed on the Quicken panel for a financial institution is the consumer-facing website address, and not necessarily the URL Quicken is using behind the scenes to try to connect.) 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • RioBlanco
    RioBlanco Member ✭✭
    I too can no longer log into HealthEquity with Quicken since around 8/28/22
  • Doug Blakeley
    Doug Blakeley Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 2
    I contacted Quicken Support as recommended by @jacobs . Had me run some checks on my end to make sure that I did not have a connection issue. They then were able to confirm that there is an issue connecting with HealthEquity but did not provide an estimated time to correct.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you all for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • I was also unable to update my HealthEquity account this past week, but at least for me it began working again today when I updated my accounts. Is it working now for anyone else that was having the issue?
This discussion has been closed.