Entering a transaction missed back in June

Options
J-Pac
J-Pac Member ✭✭
I missed a transaction on June 8th which was keeping me from reconciling with the bank. Now that I found it, I try to enter into register but when I hit save it changes the date to Sept 9th saying that is the earliest it can be deliver. I don't want it delivered; it's already been paid. Seems nothing I do; I can't get the transaction to stay where I need it to go so, I can reconcile June and move on.
Your help will be very much appreciated.
Blessings,
J-Pac
PS. I'm using Windows 11 and the latest update of Quicken. No problems with anything else I've been doing.

Best Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In the forum?  Body is the big box to enter your full question with details and not just try to enter it all in the top title/subject line.  But you did use the body box.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    J-Pac said:
    I missed a transaction on June 8th which was keeping me from reconciling with the bank. Now that I found it, I try to enter into register but when I hit save it changes the date to Sept 9th saying that is the earliest it can be deliver. I don't want it delivered; it's already been paid. Seems nothing I do; I can't get the transaction to stay where I need it to go so, I can reconcile June and move on.
    As far as the missing transaction is concerned ... is that usually an Online Bill Pay transaction, marked with "Pay" or some other online-specific code in the Check# field? If so, try blanking out the text in the Check# field.

Answers

• J-Pac
    J-Pac Member ✭✭
    Options
    What is Body?
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In the forum?  Body is the big box to enter your full question with details and not just try to enter it all in the top title/subject line.  But you did use the body box.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    J-Pac said:
    As far as the missing transaction is concerned ... is that usually an Online Bill Pay transaction, marked with "Pay" or some other online-specific code in the Check# field? If so, try blanking out the text in the Check# field.

• J-Pac
    J-Pac Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you both for taking the time to help me. The check # space had text in it, something about submittal. I blanked that out and even put an earlier date in the space and it went right where I wanted it.
    Also, I was completely in the dark concerning "the body" so I felt better knowing that my questions posted.
This discussion has been closed.