After linking Chase EWC+, the accounts are unable to update and suggest Direct Connect.

I went through a long process with Chase support wherein they reached out for escalation, then assisted me with properly linking my existing Chase Accounts via the new EWC+ process (where it loads the chase login page).

I tested it and it worked. One day later it won't update, it presents the circle with a line through it, and it says I "need a Direct Connect login to use this service"

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2022
    Hello @thetallestpaul,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

It would be better suited for you to reach back out to Quicken Support since you had an escalation previously. It's possible that our support team may need to reach back out to our escalation team if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• As an update, it now appears as a CC-800 error having changed over night.
  • LZ32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error statis 0xc000012f. Need help with this problem!!!
  • Wayne Daren
    Wayne Daren Member ✭✭✭
    I installed today's Quicken update and see no difference. My Chase checking has Direct Connect with no duplicate account. But my Chase savings and credit accounts now have duplicates WITH DIFFERENT ONLINE BALANCES.
This discussion has been closed.