Message "Don't add to Quicken" when trying to activate one step update

Options
Jerry&
Jerry& Member
When I try to set up Citibank VISA account for download, the account is found at Citibank site but he Action in Activate One Step Update pop-up menu shows "Don't add to Quicken" and the account is not added. I went to the Citibank site to allow Quicken access, but this didn't help.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Hello @Jerry&,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue when attempting to add your Citibank Visa account(s). 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Citibank Visa account(s) to see if you receive the same message regarding not adding the account to Quicken. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is/was your Citibank VISA account already activated for downloading when you tried the activation process?
    Quicken won't let you activate an account which is already activated for downloading. You need to deactivate the account first before you can LINK to existing account register.
This discussion has been closed.