Checkpay sync error

jrose
jrose Member ✭✭
I get a sync error message when I attempt to pay my monthly checkpay bills. I deleted one and re-entered it but I still get sync error. I've been using Checkpay for months and have not previously had this problem. How do I solve the problem
Jerry

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to tell us about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Hello @jrose

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this sync error with Checkpay.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I am looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Terry C
    Terry C Member ✭✭
    I am also having this problem.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to tell us about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jrose
    jrose Member ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    > @Quicken Jasmine said:
    > Hello @jrose
    > Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this sync error with Checkpay.If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  
    > I am looking forward to hearing your response!

Jasmine, I understand it is an ongoing problem so I'm not sure why I need to go to the trouble to learn how to provide a screenshot. It is a window that says there is a sync error.
    While I have used Quicken for a few years and have been generally happy with it. [Removed - Disruptive] Anytime I've had a problem over the years I've felt like I was on my own. With this problem I've moved my bill payments to my bank service until this can be sorted out. [Removed - Rant]
  • Terry C
    Terry C Member ✭✭
    Any answer to this yet? I still have the problem. Thanks!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Release 43.26 was made available this morning and is said to resolve the Check Pay sync error problem.
    Please do a Help / Check for Update or run a One Step Update to install the fix.
    The fix is not generally available yet and may be paused or withdrawn if problems are reported.
    At the moment of this writing, the Mondo Patch file has also not been updated yet.
    If you can't get the fix when you try, stay tuned. It's coming.
This discussion has been closed.