How can I check my account verifications (Q Mac)

Options
My bank switched software and I had to reverify my accounts. I have 2 checking accounts and 2 savings accounts with the bank. After verifying following my bank's switch, the checking accounts are now switched. I want to try and unconnected and then reconnect one account at a time, but I can't find how to do that.

I am using Quicken on a Mac, version 6.8.3

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @teemflmngo,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

I suggest, deactivating each account with this financial institution and then reactivating using Add Account (+) or through Set Up Now. It will pull up all the accounts when reconnecting and you will want to make sure to carefully link the accounts to their correct counterparts. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• teemflmngo
    Options
    Can I deactivate without deleting the account or are those different words for the same thing?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @teemflmngo,

Yes, you can deactivate the account without deleting it, those are two separate functions. 

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.