Pentagon Federal Unable to download

Options
QU01knom
QU01knom Member ✭✭
Once again, I am unable to download from Pentagon Federal. I was fixed for a couple of days and as of late yesterday, the same exact errors have started again on Q for MAC.

Download Error (-28) Quicken is unable to update your account. This may be due to a temporary server issue or a communication error.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @QU01knom,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• USMA74
    USMA74 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have had the same problem for about a week. Quicken message says that Pentagon Fed CU server is unavailable. I've called PenFed - this is not the case. Please correct the error message and correct the problem.
  • Rickd83
    Rickd83 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am also receiving the Download Error (-28).
  • retspoon
    retspoon Member ✭✭
    Options
    For the Last couple of days I have been getting an error Code (I have included a Screen Shot) for Quicken for Mac while trying to download from PenFed. Now I have did get it working prior to this concerning the Error Code for Login Credentials and now this came up for a communication error. I have all the updates for both Quicken and my Macos. And all of my other accounts at other Banks and such are working fine.
  • scubasteve39932
    Options
    I am also unable to connect to PenFed. Been getting C-502 error for hours.
  • Al2
    Al2 Member
    Options
    Penfed is not connecting, again. This seems to be a recurring issue. In this case it partially downloaded? Has a different balance than penfed by an odd amount. I’ve re entered my information, not resolved.
  • QU01knom
    QU01knom Member ✭✭
    Options
    As of this morning, it seems that the issue is resolved and I am able to update my Penfed accounts. I wonder how long it will last!!!!!!
  • darbusa
    darbusa Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    As QU01knom just reported it seems to be working again as I was able to reactivate and download my accounts.
This discussion has been closed.