Pen Fed Download

Rich Stubby
Rich Stubby Member ✭✭
I can't get PEN FED to download again with Quicken. This has been going on 2 1/2 weeks. (Now 4 Sep 2022) I'm using R43.14 Build 27.1.43.14 on Windows 11 OS. I even tried to UNINSTALL and reinstall but now it says its website is unavailable. Doesn't matter how many times I try over various times it still reports the same thing.
Which side of the fence is this problem originating at? Pen Fed or Quicken? It used to work now I'm totally broke; my only choice is manual downloads in QFX or CSV format... VERY TEDIOUS at best.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to tell us about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• mmorales_2
    mmorales_2 Member ✭✭
    Same here CC-502 gets frustrating, the bank website is up
  • Hankele
    Hankele Member
    I have same problem.
  • ElizGui
    ElizGui Member
    same problem this morning
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to tell us about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jjazz
    Jjazz Member ✭✭
    Is Quicken ever going to fix the download problem with Pentagon Federal Credit Union? Now waiting since 8/20/22 to download translations. If you are not going to fix this you need to let folks know so we can find a new software for bank. How about a refund for quicken since this has been an on and off problem for at least a year. patience has run out!!!!!!!!
  • Rich Stubby
    Rich Stubby Member ✭✭
    I wrote to the Board of Directors at PEN FED to have them investigate their IT department to see if they are doing their part to sustain the connection. That URL is: https://www.penfed.org/board-of-directors
  • Bill Pa
    Bill Pa Member ✭✭
    FWIW - for the first time in several days, I got NO errors updating from Penfed this morning... but there were no new transactions... but at least I didn't get the errors.

We had them a couple of weeks back... went away... came back... went away again.
  • Rich Stubby
    Rich Stubby Member ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Hey; I just got my Pen Fed Connection re-established and updated my accounts. Wouldn't it be nice to be on the INSIDE and know who and what fixed it? Was it Pen Fed or was it Quicken that solved the problem? Well, we'll see how long it lasts. It's been intermittent for months (on again off again).
This discussion has been closed.